Air Duct Cleaning Gastonia NC
Air ducts are important components that are associated with your home’s heating and air conditioning systems. Air duct cleaning involves removing contaminants and dust that might have accumulated into your air duct over time. Air duct cleaning is mainly neglected since they are sight above the ceilings or behind the walls. As such, it is prudent to make sure that your air ducts are clean regularly.
Why is it important to clean the air duct?
The purpose of cleaning the air ducts of the ventilation system is to remove visible impurities and growths on the inner surface of the air duct that the air comes into contact with during its movement. There are several ways to clean air ducts. The choice depends on the type of ventilation system, its pollution level, personal requirements of the customer and his finances.
Undoubtedly, clean air is one of the foundations of human life. Natural and forced ventilation promotes air exchange in the room, which makes staying in the apartment comfortable and safe.
However, an increase in the number of mud deposits inside the ducts inevitably leads to the migration of garbage and pathogens into the housing itself. Unwanted particles move into the apartment and quietly poison the health of all inhabitants.
And after removal of dirt from the walls of the mine and effective disinfection, the air entering the apartment does not bring harmful suspensions or pathogenic bacteria. Natural ventilation and forced air extraction systems begin to work more efficiently.
Amazing Air Duct also provide service in these cities:
Dirty air ducts are fraught to the following undesirable consequences:
- Increased fire hazard due to the accumulation of sufficiently combustible particles: dust, cobwebs, and layers of fat.
- Reduced efficiency of air inflow and outflow due to reduced duct diameter.
- More rapid wear of ventilation devices due to increased load on the motors and constant overheating of the working units.
- Accelerating the formation of subsequent mud deposits: in every place where even a small amount of debris has accumulated, new dirt will settle faster.
- Deterioration of the general microclimate in the room due to poor air circulation increased humidity and familiar temperature.
In addition to the direct impact on health, dirty air with low oxygen content provokes a decrease in working capacity, accelerates fatigue. Therefore, it is necessary to clean the ventilation ducts at home, in offices and other premises with a large number of staying people.
How does air duct cleaning work?
Most owners prefer to do home maintenance on their own, without the help of specialists. However, cleaning the air ducts requires both a certain skill and special and quite expensive equipment. Therefore, owners who are thinking about how to clean their home ventilation duct should still contact a company that has the appropriate license and permission to carry out these works.
Specialists organize the procedure in a truly high-quality and efficient way, and also take samples of contaminants. Analysis of the samples will determine the presence of pathogenic flora in the system and select the optimal disinfection agent. There are three types of air duct cleaning.
- Mechanical cleaning method – It is used to remove dry types of contaminants. A shaft with a brush, moving through the duct, performs its mechanical cleaning. The dust removed from the surface is picked up by the airflow created by the vacuum pump and sent to the filter.
- Chemical cleaning method – A vacuum pump is installed in the outlet section. The system is sealed. The sprayed chemical reagent causes contaminants to separate from the walls of the duct. The air stream picks up the separated impurities and carries them to the filter of the vacuum pump.
- Combined Cleaning Method – This method is suitable for removing dust and grease. The first step is mechanical cleaning. In the second stage, the remaining contaminants are removed using special detergents.
How often should you clean air ducts?
The air duct performs one of the main functions of the air purification and control system. In order to ensure high-quality air exchange, it is anecessary to carry out their cleaning and disinfection regularly. Otherwise, ventilation from the air purification system will turn into a source of its pollution.
Scheduled cleaning of air ducts is an important procedure. In places with a large crowd of people, industrial premises, medical facilities or catering establishments, the cleaning of the air ducts system should be carried out even more often and more carefully.
It is important to understand that air ducts do not clean themselves. Regularly cleaning your home duct can remove most of the germs and debris that can cause home discomfort. It is advisable to clean the channels once a year, and thus you can improve your health and the health of your family!
Dryer Vent Cleaning
Amazing Air Duct in Gastonia also provides professional Dryer Vent Cleaning. Dryer Vent Cleaning is a service that is recommended yearly to ensure a safe and efficient home. Amazing Air Duct are properly trained and certified to inspect your air ducts or dryer vent for health and fire hazards. We offer several more services besides this so that we can provide you with want you need.
Air Duct Replacment
Air duct replacement service provided by us is an integral part of our integrated air duct services. We not only ensure that your air ducts are clean from bacteria, mold and dust, we want to make sure you air duct supporting the efficiency HVAC system. If one of the air ducts is damaged in some way, your air conditioner will not work sufficiently and will waste unnecessary energy.
Are You Ready To Get Your Air Duct Clean?
Our team of expert cleaner technicians are available to help you clean your air duct. Contact us today!
Take a look below at what a few of our happy customers have to say about our expert air duct cleaner.
Fill out the form below to get in touch with us!